Wanted: Re: [clug] [forsale] purchasing DSL modem/router: who cansupply?

Andrew andrew at donehue.net
Tue Dec 14 07:19:55 GMT 2004

I recently bought a Dlink GenII ADSL modem - (had no problems so far...
once I set it to bridging mode it has been working well with roaring
penguin).

Someone else posted it as being about $130 - I  can not remember the
exact price, but I got it for a fair bit less from YNZ tech in dickson.

Cheers,
A.