Wanted: Re: [clug] [forsale] purchasing DSL modem/router: who cansupply?

E kane at areujoking.com
Mon Dec 13 19:54:53 GMT 2004

The D-Link DSL-300g and DSL-302G can be used as pure modems. They both (by
default) have NAT enabled and act as a router but this is easily disabled.
I'm using the 300g at the moment purely as a DSL modem.
Got it from PC Connections in Weston. HT also sells them, as does Harvey
Norman in Fyshwick.
E.