[clug] Christmas BBQ

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 13 07:40:40 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 08:12, Michael Still wrote:
> I'd come to a BBQ on Thursday next week (the 23rd) at ANU... Failing
> that, we could have it earlier next week...
>
> Mikal

Unfortunately, I and many others I suspect will be out of town due to
the religious holiday on the 24th.

If you could make it earlier, perhaps the weekend, I would be able to
come.

Weekend afternoon would make a great time for a BBQ, and I suggest the
Black Mountain Peninsula parks as an alternative location for
consideration. Water, trees, free electric BBQs, and most certainly
other people from non-CLUG events setting up nearby with ball sports.

And ducks, lots of ducks. Unlikely to be penguins but here's hoping!

Have fun,
Darren