[clug] Christmas BBQ

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Dec 13 04:45:07 GMT 2004

DCS own a bbq (portable) that we can use anywhere within the vicinity
easily. That way we can sit around outside near the department or something,
bbq food, and maybe even have wireless coverage or somehting if deemed
necessary. The only thing is the gas bottle masy need to be filled up.

Interestingly I belive DCS staff who have used the bbq's near RSISE have
never even known they were supposed to book with RSISE.

	See You
	    Steve

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 03:35:58PM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 02:20:21PM +1100, Iain Little wrote:
> > On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 06:56:34 +1100, Andrew Pollock
> > <andrew-clug at andrew.net.au> wrote:
> > > Okay, I declare 6:30pm onwards this Thursday at the closest BBQs to N101
> > > (which is apparently between the CSIT and chemistry builds (west end of
> > > CSIT)) to be the 2004 CLUG Christmas Party.
> >
> > Just in case you didn't already know, you need to make a booking.
> > RSISE is responsible for the BBQ in question.
> >
> > [See: http://www.anu.edu.au/facilities/policies/functions-on-campus.html]
> >

> Gawd. This just all got a bit hard...
>
> --
> linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux
> April 18th to 23rd   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -       LINUX
> Canberra, Australia  -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -    Get bitten!
> --

sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh http://svana.org/sjh/diary
linux.conf.au 2005 - Canberra - April 18-23 2005
http://lca2005.linux.org.au - The Australian Linux Technical Conference