[clug] Christmas BBQ

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Sun Dec 12 19:56:34 GMT 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 05:24:56PM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> Andrew Pollock wrote:
>
> >I was thinking, how about the ANU itself? There are electric BBQs littered
> >around the campus. If we shoot for a 6:30pm start, we could take the most
> >advantage of daylight saving.
>
> I like the idea. Transport is easier for people, there are places to
> kick on if people want to, and everyone knows how to get there.
>
> m_votesFor++;

Okay, I declare 6:30pm onwards this Thursday at the closest BBQs to N101
(which is apparently between the CSIT and chemistry builds (west end of
CSIT)) to be the 2004 CLUG Christmas Party.

BYO everything.

Be there, or be a gannet somewhere else.

regards

Andrew

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux