[clug] Ozemail ADSL users?

Rob McAuliffe rob1 at mcauliffe.id.au
Thu Dec 9 10:33:11 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 13:35 +1100, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Are there any Ozemail ADSL users here?
Yep.

> My looking around has continued,
> and I like the look of their plans. I've seen some pages talking about
> performance problems last year, and would like to know whether they've
> improved.
Haven't noticed any performance problems. They've generally been very
good (including support).  My only gripe with them is that I want to run
a server, so I wanted a static IP... Ozemail do business accounts with
static IPs for the same price as their normal accounts, but you *have*
to have a ABN!

Oh well, dyndns for me...

--
Rob McAuliffe <rob1 at mcauliffe.id.au>