[clug] Re: linux Digest, Vol 24, Issue 6

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 7 23:37:13 GMT 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 11:38:33PM +1100, paul at pabryan.mine.nu wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 11:06:02AM +1100, Paul Hampson wrote:
> > I wonder if I can convince mutt to only lowlight from the last
> > signature delimiter onwards, rather than the first...

> What you can definitely do, by using a send hook, is convince mutt to
> alter your signature when posting to the CLUG list. I'd reccommend
> removing a certain 4 characters that I'm sure would result in you
> becoming much more popular ;)

Would you prefer this signature? I've got it send-hooked for
bugs.debian.org after the PHP4 maintainer got sick of seeing it,
but I guess it could work here too. (Not that I contribute much
here, since I can't make it to Thursday meetings. >_<)

(Well, I assume you were objecting to the ", MCSE" bit, which is
actually 6 characters...)

Besides, just because a Linux Certification requires work, while
an MCSE can be obtained by reading MCSE for Dummies once through
and spelling your name correctly on the exam, is no reason not
to be proud of it. ^_^

I know I've applied it a lot trying to make Samba do what I mean,
not what I say. -_-;

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, Paul.Hampson at Anu.edu.au

Shorter .sig for a more eco-friendly paperless office.