Opera M2 quoting (Was: [clug] Re: linux Digest, Vol 24, Issue 5)

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 5 15:29:02 GMT 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:30:01AM +1100, davidhornby wrote:
> On Sun,  5 Dec 2004 12:00:23 +0000 (GMT), <linux-request at lists.samba.org>
> wrote:

> >I can't disturb the 2000 partition with Photoshop on it otherwise there
> >will be marital repercussions.

Am I the only one who feels putting a signature delimiter _before_ your
own text is possibly too revolutionary?

Is this Opera trying to change the face of email somehow? Or just a
(surprising to me) personal preference?

> --
>
> "I can't disturb the 2000 partition with Photoshop on it otherwise there
> will be marital repercussions."
>
> Photoshop works just fine using Crossover.
>
> David Hornby

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson at Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.