[clug] [PMX:#] Sendmail config - PLEASE help!!

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 27 09:03:29 GMT 2004

$ host nagios_server.industry.gov.au
Host nagios_server.industry.gov.au not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
$ host industry.gov.au
industry.gov.au has address 210.193.176.79

If the server doesn't really exist then sendmail may just know that.
Also if you are relaying anyway why not use an smtp server that is
easier to configure?

--
Kim Holburn
IT Manager, Canberra Research Laboratory

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961