[clug] [Wanted] Someone to manage CLUG meetings

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Aug 26 05:03:42 GMT 2004

Heya,

for a few years now I've done the meeting manager role for CLUG. It has
no real power, apart from telling people they can speak at meetings. The
algorithm I've applied to this is simple -- every one gets told yes.
Additionally, a reminder for each programmers SIG and CLUG meeting gets
sent at the start of the week that the meeting is in.

I'm now thinking that it's time to hand all of that glory over to
someone else -- I'm not having enough time between work, study, kids,
LA, AUUG and LCA to that as well. There's also capacity for someone to
talk the CLUG website and run with it.

Any volunteers? Perhaps we can talk about it at the meeting tonight.

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,