[clug] [WANTED] composite monitors

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 25 02:16:50 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I need to get my hands on some small monitors that display a composite
signal. B/W would be fine, colour also good. I'm thinking 10" or so.
They are to monitor cameras in an experiment, so smaller monitors are
nice because they don't get in the way.

These are the sorts of things that geeks like myself tend to accumulate
without ever using, so I'm hoping that some people can help me out by
bringing them to the CLUG meeting tomorrow. With some luck somebody else
was hoping to get rid of some. Or make me an offer and I'll see if we
can find some $$ or swappables. It's not easy buying secondhand when
you're a university but I can always ask.

I remember myself giving away a Commodore 1084S monitor in Adelaide
recently since I don't live there anymore. I happen to like these
monitors and so if anybody has a collection I'd be interested. Amigans
please take note =) I'm an Amigan too (at heart).

Have fun,
Darren