[clug] CodeCon: Open Air Open Source

Peter Miller millerp at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Aug 24 12:14:17 GMT 2004

Hi Folks,

It's been a while since I attended a CLUG meeting ;-)
I am organising an event some of you may be interested in...

"Code Con is intended to be a low cost conference, with a focus on
developers doing presentations of working code, rather than on companies
with products to sell."

You can't get much more low cost than this: a fabulous location, a
marquee, a data projector and a generator.  BYO laptop.

When: Friday 17 September 2004 to Sunday 19.
Where: Frazer Beach, NSW

See http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/code-con/ for more details, and
the registration form if you are interested.

--
Peter Miller <millerp at canb.auug.org.au>