[clug] CLUG meeting 26 August 2004

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Aug 24 04:50:39 GMT 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 02:46:15PM +1000, Michael Still wrote:
> The August CLUG meeting is next Thursday night
> (6 August 2004) at 7pm in room N101, on

It is actually on th 26th of August, but dont mind Michael he probably jsut
wishes her were sitll in Canadia (wanting to be a lumberjack and all that)

> the ground floor of the Computer Science and
> Information Technology building at the ANU.
>
> As always, don't forget about the pizza, so come
> hungry and bring about $6 to cover the cost of
> your share if you want some.
>
> See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and
> a map.
>
> Andrew Pollock has offered to talk about the new
> Debian installer, and related topics.

Cool, my view is the new sarge installer rocks, hell fast, easy, etc.

Looking forward to it.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view