[clug] Birthday Calendar

Daniel McNamara daniel at codefish.net.au
Wed Aug 11 21:24:36 GMT 2004

Apparently not.

Domain has been registered for some time and a quick Google search shows
several refrences to it from various places that actually use places like
this.

Looks like spamadvertising of the site. My guess it's a ploy to increase
their mailing list base. Basically you send an email like this to a list
on the basis that at least one person will follow the link and then
provide their email address. No doubt the fine print of the site probably
states they can do what they like with email addresses submitted to the
site.

Cheers

Daniel