[clug] IDE Stalling On nForce2 Chipset?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Wed Aug 11 20:44:31 GMT 2004

On 11 Aug 2004, at 19:49, Cody Miller wrote:

> Maybe you should try 2.6.7 it works nativly with my Gigabyte 7N400
> Pro2 and my Gigabyte 7N400-L1  it runs really good too :D

May be worth thinking about, I guess. The 2.4 series is what I'm
familiar with, but I guess upgrading to a new kernel is nothing
compared to having 1 minute downtime every hour due to a dodgy chipset
:)

Thanks for the help folks.

Alex

It's a naive, domestic operating system without any breeding, but I
think you'll be amused by its presumption.