[clug] Cisco IOS Emulator

Dale Shaw dale.shaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 06:50:48 GMT 2004

I don't know of any free ones, but the ones I've seen are pretty
hopeless anyway (Boson etc). You're far better off tracking down an
old 2500 series router (or better) and playing with the real thing.

You should be able to find a 2504 (Token Ring) router for a reasonable
price - no one wants those things any more. You might need to throw
some more flash and DRAM at it to get IOS 12.0 on it but once again it
shouldn't be difficult to find some of that.