[clug] Civic Nerdband node offline

Nerdvana - Stephen Walsh s.walsh at nerdvana.com.au
Sun Aug 8 10:28:33 GMT 2004

Hi folks

The Node located at Valentino's Cafe in Garema place has been displaying
some odd behaviour over the last few days, so we've decided to take it
offline for 48-72 hours from Sunday night to allow some diagnostics and
testing.

Once the node is back up and running, we'll let everyone know. The Dickson
node is still fully functional.

Also, stay tuned, as we're in discussion with some businesses in the
Bruce/Belconnen area to host a node. We'll be announcing their locations in
the next 2-3 weeks.

Regards

Stephen Walsh
Nerdvana Systems Pty Ltd
Ph:02 626 22 555
www.nerdvana.com.au

If you feel this email is inappropriate for the CLUG mailing list, please
contact me off-list to voice your feelings at s.walsh at nerdvana.com.au.