[clug] Re: Smoothwall/ADSL/DHCP

Peter R. Ellis & family prellis at pcug.org.au
Tue Apr 20 23:14:37 GMT 2004

Please assist on this one.

I am part of the ‘system’ at this church here in Canberra: We are trying to be at the cutting edge of the digital and multimedia revolution, especially in the religious sector.

We are in the process of employing someone in the multimedia area to coordinate a national 'open-source religious media archive' (my term) and we're trying to be sensible as well as clever.

As I said, any assistance will be great.

However, please talk to Steve who is talking at the somewhat more technical level than I normally do.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter R. Ellis