[clug] CLUG meeting 22 April 2005

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 20 20:55:55 GMT 2004

Hi.

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 06:47, Michael Still wrote:
> Nigel Cunningham wrote:
>
> > I've received a few yes please replies, including one asking to see
> > software resuming as well :> I've noticed the possibility of a talk on a
> > forensic package too. Which do you want? Is both a possibility?
>
> We can fit two talks in. If you're both happy to talk, then let's have both.

Okay! I'll do some preparation then. Is anything special required for
plugging my laptop into the overhead?

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel & Michelle Cunningham
C/- Westminster Presbyterian Church Belconnen

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.