[clug] CLUG meeting 22 April 2005

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Tue Apr 20 10:53:19 GMT 2004

Brad Hards:

> If there is some time left over, I can do a talk on "exporting your
> presentation to a memory stick".

Shouldn't that be:

"exporting your presentation to a Vendor-Neutral, Non-Proprietary, miniature
portable solid state storage device."

Not that it bothers me or anything, but the USB memory stick I mentioned some
days ago has proved to work immediately on a Win2k system, while it still
appears to be cactus on a Debian system.

If only a USB guru were coming to the CLUG meeting and could...

..oh, wait...   :-)

IIRC, I'm already deeply indebted to Brad. A computer, a filing cabinet, some
rather nice port...

I'll bring the stick anyway.

MC

--