[clug] checking mail daemon

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Apr 19 10:13:54 GMT 2004

Look for the setting with relay in them, generally host_allow_relay and
check what it's set to.

Alternativly, there are way to emulate receiving email from various
places with the -bt command ut the best idea might be to get some other
place to test it...

Not exactly sure what you mean by "the server end".

--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/