[clug] USB memory stick

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Mon Apr 12 03:10:10 GMT 2004

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 11:02:02AM +0800, Simon Cousins wrote:

> IANAHE, but I understand that Flash memory allows for a finite number of
> writes.  Perhaps lower-quality Flash reduces the possible number of writes
> even further.

That may be true, but the error looks much more likely to be in the
USB glue logic than in the flash itself.  More likely it's just poor
quality construction that hasn't survived being bounced around on a
keychain for a month or two.

david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au	| solution which is simple, neat and
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson