[clug] Decent video cards

Damien Elmes clug at repose.cx
Tue Sep 30 22:18:35 EST 2003

Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> writes:

> On 30 Sep 2003, Damien Elmes <clug at repose.cx> wrote:
>
>> Have you considered any other local providers, or ordering from
>> interstate?
>
> Do you have any recommendations?

Locally, there's a store in Fyshwick that seem to have decent prices.
I'm sorry, I don't remember the name - only that it's on the first
left as you head into Fyshwick from Hindmarsh. I've only used them
once, though - they're not a big company, so they don't have some of
the things I've been looking for.

Interstate, computermarket.com.au tend to have quite good prices. I
found them a bit slow when I had to order something in, but I've
heard from others that when things are in stock, they're quite prompt.

A friend also recommends eyo.com.au, though I can't vouch for them
personally.

Cheers,
--
Damien Elmes