[clug] looking for (paid)assistance with security audit/policy

Paul Alexander Warren u3292467 at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 29 12:18:59 EST 2003

Rob Shugg wrote:
> Hey
> We are a small company using debian, mysql and python as a main part of
> our business, and would like some help in refining our security policy.
> If you can help then please contact me for more information.
>
> regards
>
> Rob Shugg

Rob,

I'd be of limited use, having not much experience with this sort of
stuff, but I'm interested in security policy and implementation.  I've
set up a web server for my share house network, with private space for
everyone, and a firewall/NAT machine to share our dialup link.

My resume is at
www.geocities.com/qvack_82/resume.html

Cheers
--
Paul Warren
u3292467 at student dot anu dot edu dot au