[clug] CLUG meeting 25 September 2003

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Tue Sep 23 20:12:51 EST 2003

You could use Mozilla.   It's supposed to be an application framework
that you can extend in C++.  I had a look at it a little while ago, but
couldn't figure out the chrome thing (or C++ for that matter).

Apparently it is quite powerful, but poorly documented.  Still, it's
definately the most cross-platform thing you can find.