[clug] CLUG meeting 25 September 2003

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Sep 22 19:44:03 EST 2003

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 07:31:49PM +1000, Brad Hards wrote:
> Mikal: Is it really 			backto $6?

No it isnt, we still have AUD $83.55 in the excess kitty, so pizza is AUD $5
per person.

If someone is willing to buy two 2 litre bottles of coke, one 2 litre bottle
of lemonade and one 2 litre bottle of diet coke at woolies or some similarly
large supermarket and cool them down for us (they are not refrigerated on
the shelves) and bring them along to the meeting we can keep the cost low
for longer too. (I tend not to use my car during the day, heck during the
week if I can avoid it, riding is much more fun). Anyway if someone is
willing to do this send me an email. (it should cost less than AUD $8 for
all the drink this way)

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view