[clug] Open Source Bill

John Griffiths johnboy at the-riotact.com
Mon Sep 22 11:23:23 EST 2003

- --
"I live in the Managerial Age, in a world of "Admin." The
greatest evil is not now done in those sordid "dens of
crime" that Dickens loved to paint. It is not done even in
concentration camps and labour camps. In those we see its
final result. But it is conceived and ordered (moved,
seconded, carried, and minuted) in clean, carpeted, warmed
and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars
and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need
to raise their voices. Hence, naturally enough, my symbol
for Hell is something like the bureaucracy of a police state
or the office of a thoroughly nasty business concern."

- - - C. S. Lewis

John "Johnboy" Griffiths - RiotACT Editor

http://the-riotact.com
Ph: 0412 690 643
ICQ UIN: 7933859
email: johnboy at the-riotact.com