[clug] Open Source Bill

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Mon Sep 22 11:26:22 EST 2003

I can't believe that I read it all.  It was quite well structured and
made complete sense at a level that the Senate should hopefully be able
to understand.  I hope that he gots more time to express his views

On 19/09/03, 9:11:42 AM, John Griffiths <johnboy at the-riotact.com> wrote
regarding [clug] Open Source Bill: