[clug] Excellent article on GPL and IP

Matthew Hawkins matt at mh.dropbear.id.au
Thu Sep 11 09:06:22 EST 2003

Jepri said:
> The real way to stop this is to track down the ten people who keep
> buying enlargement pills and whotnot, and stop them.

So in the same vein, we should track down the people who buy cars, home
entertainment systems, video game consoles, PC's, etc and stop them so
that burglars have nothing to steal?
Quick!  Phone Indonesia, that poor guy is going to get the death penalty
for blowing people up when its obvious the real culprit are the people who
got blown up - if they weren't there in the first place, he wouldn't have
had to provide that Islamic community service!
*ptoohey*

--
Matt