[clug] PlanetMirror Slowness?

Matthew Hawkins matt at mh.dropbear.id.au
Tue Sep 9 08:43:54 EST 2003

Alex Satrapa said:
> On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 09:05, Matthew Hawkins wrote:
>> Worked fine for me via Goldweb on the weekend (Goldweb's local mirror
>> appeared to be in a state of flux) though I did lose connectivity to
>> it once for a short (failover?) time.
>
> Weird... I can browse the top level fine using a web browser. But if I
> try to browse /debian/ (using Galeon for example), it times out.

I'm getting to both the top level and /debian/ fine atm using Firebird,
via what I'm assuming to be a funky route as my default google is .fr ;)
(I can't traceroute through the firewall).  Have you tried using
debian.planetmirror.com ?  It's toplevel (the .au web mirror) and /debian/
(the files) works fine for me too.
--
Matt