[clug] webone services status?

Eugene Kerner erkerner at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:12:12 EST 2003

Change services,..
web0ne has been sold and is under new 'managment' for want of a better word!
The new PERTH BASED company, iinet, seem to have most of the country
laughing it up with their weve-got-no-clue-or-care approach to their PAYING
customers.
CHANGE NOW.
We went with funnelweb(ok but drowned under by ex-webone newbies), and then
changed to netspace(good adsl deals).