[clug] Article from AUUG conf [was Re: Link for Unix History (fwd)

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at pcug.org.au
Fri Sep 5 11:10:10 EST 2003

FYI.  A chance comment by Greg Rose in the 'SCO pnaelm session' lead to
this article.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/09/05/1062548995285.html
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/09/05/1062548995285.html

As you can see from Sam's comments, he is interested from hearing from any
of us that have 'news stories' :-)

Steve Jenkin, Unix Sys Admin
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)
PO Box 48, Kippax ACT 2615, AUSTRALIA