[clug] webone services status?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Sep 4 12:06:17 EST 2003

All

I am trying to find out if all webone/iinet services are supposedly active
and working just now. A person with webone dialup I need to help out cant
connect currently.

I remember dynamite had a nice status page years ago with all their services
status, and various other isps do this also (netsaint or similar tools are
good (tm)), does anyone know if webone/iinet have such a page (so I can find
out if all the canberra modem/pools and attached servers are supposed to be
functional), anyone have any other places to find out live information abotu
the services there?

I will probably go onsite around 5:30pm today, so do not have much
information until then alas.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view