[clug] Re: linux Digest, Vol 10, Issue 30

Don Munro dmunro at adfa.edu.au
Thu Oct 30 15:15:58 EST 2003

UNSW at ADFA are running unix/linux courses

Intro to Unix/Linux, 3 day starts 25 November
Intro to programming in Perl, 3 day starts 2 December
Advanced Unix/Linux, 3 day, starts 9 December

each course is $990

call 6268 8288 to register your interest

>From: Rasjid Wilcox <rasjidw at openminddev.net>
>Subject: Re: [clug] Are there ant tutorials/short local courses on
>	Linux	utilities/functions
>To: Ann.Leverton at health.gov.au, linux at lists.samba.org
>
>On Thursday 30 October 2003 10:29, Ann.Leverton at health.gov.au wrote:
>> Can you help please.  I would like to learn how to use Linux
>> utilities/functions.  I need to use these  extract and manipulate data that
>> are stored  on Linux machines in customised compressed format (not normal
>> text files).
>
>>  Do you know if there are any economical (or free), easily
>> accessible on-line tutorials on this topic.  Alternatively are can you
>> recommend a good short course (1 to 2 days) that is run locally.

Don Munro.                                     Phone : 02 6268 8053
Senior Lecturer
School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
University College of UNSW
Australian Defence Force Academy
Northcott Drive, CAMPBELL ACT 2600