[clug] Are there ant tutorials/short local courses on Linux u tilities/functions

Rousak, Boris Boris.Rousak at actewagl.com.au
Thu Oct 30 11:28:03 EST 2003

And on that note about RedHat courses, from memory, the person to contact at
RedHat is: Jodie Kane on 02 9293 2916 or see their web-site at:
http://www.redhat.com.au/training/rhce/
That said, if your machine runs Debian (or any other distribution of linux
for that matter) I don't know how helpful you will find their courses.