[clug] Sun - free to good (any) home

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Wed Oct 22 15:49:04 EST 2003

> Guess I missed out then :o)

That depends on who actually turns up to CLUG. I have one concern and one
concern only; If I drag the thing in, I'm not dragging it home again.

> Would still like answers about performance of said Sparcstation please

Well, there's this thing called a search engine y'see, and there's one
called Google that some people seem to like, and... oh, never mind:

http://www.wahlsten.com/sunperf.html

>(if you know of course)

Not likely. I wouldn't know my own rear end from a hole in the ground.

MC

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.