[clug] SEC: Unclassified

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Wed Oct 22 14:15:26 EST 2003

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 01:40:06PM +1000, Karagiannis, Evangelo said
> Subject: Newbie looking to build network at home
>
> If anyone has a Pentium PC (any version will do) that they are selling or is
> just taking up space at home, I would be interested in obtaining it.

Head off to the ex-government auctions at Hymans (or Pickles, probably)
and get yourself a very cheap Pentium.  I bought a P166 with a 2GB disk
and 64MB of memory for $65 18 months ago.  They seem to have huge
quantities of stuff, so check your lot list and don't bother bidding
against people if there's little risk of missing out.

--
Rob Weir <rweir at ertius.org> | mlspam at ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:               SCUD missile SEAL Team 6 South Africa PLO Freeh