[clug] where are marcelo pre patches?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Oct 22 11:07:47 EST 2003

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 10:46:59AM +1000, David Price wrote:
> It seems to be on mirror.aarnet:
> http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/testing/patch-2.4.23-pre7.bz2
> and on kernel.org:
> http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/testing/patch-2.4.23-pre7.bz2
>
> Looks like you were just missing the "v2.4".

Thanks to David and others who pointed this out to me, yes I for some reason
did not look for subdirectories in v2.4 directory, thinking the patches
would be where they used to be years ago. Weird brain fart as I have used
pre patches as recent as 21preSomething and thus must have downbloaded them
froom v2.4/testing.

Found it and downloaded it, thanks again.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view