[clug] Sun - free to good (any) home

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Wed Oct 22 08:33:13 EST 2003

I have a Sun SPARCstation 1+ (woo-hoo!) taking up space at my place. Last
time I booted it (more than a year ago) it worked, but I had to consult
Google for the NVRAM hack to get it right through the boot process. This can
be avoided with a hardware hack that I lack the enthusiasm for.

It features a chunky great Sun monitor, a keyboard and an optical mouse.

I have no further use for this beast.

Now, if I were to drag it along to CLUG this week, is there anyone who will
take it home with them and relieve me of the burden of putting it all back
in my car?

Cheers,
MC

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.