[clug] Fedora and the future of RedHat

Daniel McNamara daniel at codefish.net.au
Tue Oct 21 19:29:27 EST 2003

Hi Brett,

Not at all. The Fedora core is still a desktop and still freely
available to downlad (I'm currently beta testing Fedora test 3).
Basically Fedora will be free to the public and will form the core of
all Red Hat products but there enterprise editions will have a slower
release cycle and longer support. Read the FAQ's at:

http://fedora.redhat.com

Or if your still confused pop a question to one of the Fedora mailing
lists/IRC channels (both listed at the site).

Cheers

Daniel