[clug] Next CLUG anyone?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Oct 20 12:38:36 EST 2003

On 20 Oct 2003, Darren Freeman wrote:

> I was thinking of maybe RAIDing a pair of floppies for fun, that way the
> speed improvements are obvious and ejecting a disc would simulate a
> failure. But if someone actually wants a software RAID set up then that
> would be better. Like their home dir mirrored on a USB/firewire drive.

I've got a Pentium 133 box I don't care about which I can bring along. It
comes with a 20gb disc, and I can put a second floppy drive in. What would
you like on the box (it's currently Debian Unstable).

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"