[clug] error

Ricarlito m Catacutan ricat at edsamail.com.ph
Mon Oct 20 05:17:38 EST 2003

good day, im setting up a linux 8.0 server accepting dial up. on my windows system when i dial up to my linux server i get this error. i can log in on ftp sites, i can download file on the internet using download accelerator, but when browsing http i get this error. it started whem i tranfer from another provider. thank you very much...

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /tutorials/iptables.php
The following error was encountered:
· Invalid URL
Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:
· Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
· Missing hostname
· Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
· Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed
Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Best Regards,

lito