[clug] OT: Web hosting (again)

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Sat Oct 18 18:31:09 EST 2003

On Friday 17 October 2003 11:19, Michael Carden wrote:
> I have found Gary Meadows at Aussie hosts to be very down to earth, very
> helpful and exceptionally quick to respond to any requests for help. I use
> their USA based service (because it's very cheap) and it's always worked
> for me.

Gary has (briefly) responded to some questions I posted onto the forum last
night.  I think he really should get out more.  ;-)

This is really looking like a very good deal.

How is the bandwidth on the US based servers?  I don't need it to be super
fast - anything able to support 2 or 3 concurrent broadband users without
looking very slow is fine.

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--