[clug] OT: Web hosting (again)

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Fri Oct 17 11:19:32 EST 2003

I have found Gary Meadows at Aussie hosts to be very down to earth, very
helpful and exceptionally quick to respond to any requests for help. I use
their USA based service (because it's very cheap) and it's always worked for
me.

Aussie hosts are in QLD and very easy to get in touch with via email or on
the phone.

PHP, MySQL and Webmail are all part of the basic deal. Altering Apache or
PHP settings involves going via Aussie hosts, but on the couple of occasions
I've needed it, it's been quick and painless.

Happy hunting.

MC

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.