[clug] Wake-On-Lan with AOpen AK778X, 3C905C-TX?

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Wed Oct 15 14:18:32 EST 2003

I bow to the dark wisdom of Black Master Dave, of the WiFi Towers...

> No, no, no.  Goats are for SCSI.
>
> You need a chicken, silver dagger with bone handle and black candles.

I understood that the back goat for invoking and binding all the various
daemons unde the dread Penguin...

I could be wrong... it could explain the scars and the apparent anemia too.

regards
TMC

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek
  email:  tmc at dreamcraft dot com dot au