[clug] pppd annoyance

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Tue Oct 14 18:33:19 EST 2003

When at a friends place for a couple of weeks, I used Mozilla Thunderbird
0.2, and found it to be quite good despite the low version number.  And
certainly lighter than a full Mozilla installation.

In fact, it was really the only free mail client for Windows that I could
find that supported IMAP over SSL sensibily and that I could bare using.

Cheers,

Rasjid.

[Sending this from Lookout! since I'm at work.  :-( ]