[clug] CLUG parking fine

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Wed Oct 8 22:02:38 EST 2003

Darren Freeman wrote:
> Maybe we should go through the OHS rules to find a violation, they must
> be violating something ;) Failure to provide refreshments in the lobby?

Great way of getting CLUG kicked out of the ANU.  After all, the easiest
way of eliminating the OH&S burden is removing the people who report the
hazard.

> Whereas ANU would prefer it if people would reoffend as often as
> practicable.

Well.. that's only because they're not getting enough income from full
fee paying students, and all those unwashed mass.. sorry... HECS paying
Australian students want to drive their cars to Uni!

Oh, the humanity!