[clug] MS Access Replacement

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Sun Oct 5 13:59:45 EST 2003

I know that you said you are happy with MySQl but take a look at
PostgreSQL as there is a cool tool (written in Access) that allows you to
migrate database and data directory to a PostgreSQL database with no real
hassles.

Cheers,
Simon.

On 4/10/03, 9:31:19 AM, Randall Crook <rcrook at vtown.com.au> wrote regarding