[clug] Decent video cards

Chris Pilkington pilch84 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:17:15 EST 2003

I would have thought all you Linux people would build your computers from
scratch, out of parts from the computer fair (Cheapest).  I find Unix/Linux
harder than putting together computers, but then, I only have a few years
experience in Linux and too many years experience in making computers.  It
may just be me, but I prefer to save my money and put it all together
myself.  Just have a go at putting it together yourself, it's easier than
you probably think it is.

Just my two cents,
Chris