[clug] OT - Tab Completion

Pietro Abate Pietro.Abate at anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 28 10:42:37 EST 2003

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 09:28:00AM +1100, Michael Carden wrote:
> I know that many of you would rather gouge your own eyes out than hammer
> away at Windows, but some people have no choice.

Neo:
	But if you already know, how can I make a choice?

The Oracle:
	Because you didn't come here to make a choice, you've already
	made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

:-)))

++ As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.
   I just watch what they do. Andrew Carnegie (1835-1919).
++ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.